Monday, July 21, 2008

CFD Group on LinkedIn

I came across LinkedIn about a year ago. At first, I thought it was just another social networking site. But the more I use it, the more I understand that it is more of a professional networking site to contact colleagues (old and new), see how others in the industry are connected as well as posting a virutal resume for others to see.
As you would expect, there are "Groups" of like minded individuals that you can join. A recent Group that I joined is the Computational Fluid Dynamics Group. It is a group of professionals interested or connected to the CFD industry. The group was created by an old friend, Kamran Fouladi at InfoMec.

A newsletter is published monthly.

1 comment:

Richard Jennings said...

linkedin.com and realmatch.com were just added to the About.com Top 10 employment sites list.

Updated top 10 list here:
http://jobsearch.about.com/od/joblistings/tp/jobbanks.htm