Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spaceclaim Secures $7M in Funding- Score one for the good guys!

Finally-- some good news about somebody spending some freaking $$$ on a good thing.

Genuinely excited for these dudes. I could easily be classed as a fanboy of Spaceclaim as I have written about it enough. But, it's more than that. It's all about a group of folks that have some really cool technology and believe that there is a better way. They are rockin' the market up a bit finding their way. I am hoping with some more cash, they will rock even harder. Their product is a score for anyone that has found bumps in the road with geometry when it comes to simulation, among other things.

It's a tough world out there in the 3D CAD space, but all things are not created equal. There are some folks that just need to grab, pull, move. There some of us that need to merge, delete, align. Simple as that.

I consider myself fortunate to have a good relationship with quite a few of the folks there. Check out Kevin Leblanc putting it in his own words.. Good stuff boys, good luck!!


1 comment:

Jonah said...

Thats awesome news. I'm fully a fanboy myself and excited for what this could mean for them....