Monday, March 31, 2008

Pre-Earth Day Field Trip in Philly

Philadelphia is a great urban setting with alot to offer. One of the greatest aspects of living in the city is having access to Fairmount Park. It gives us city dwellers a chance to step out and enjoy nature. Although today was a pretty miserable rainy day, the BRNI Philly Office took an early morning field trip. Below are my long time office mates.

After literally 100s if not 1000s of CFD conversations that they have endured, it's only fair to take them along. Entrance to the park is a few blocks from my house. Once you enter it is literally like walking into a different world. There are hiking and bike trails everywhere. They all border the Wissahickon Creek (pronounced "crick" in Philly). The main drag is called Forbidden Drive.

It is one of my favorite spots in the world. I keep meaning to take a camera along to snap some pics, but just can't seem to get it together. Now that the weather is breaking, I plan to spend a considerable amount of time exploring the trails with my crew. The plan is to start taking some pics and posting them here.

No comments: